Ancient-PvP 517
Welcome to Ancient-PvP, We are well known for being a 517 server.

Yes 517, It's back and Leo will be making multiple updates!

Ancient-PvP 517

Massive 517 Pking Server. Tons of Features Online 24/7 New Dedicated Server SOON!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ancient-PvP is currently ONLINE.

Note: If the server is currently Offline, Please wait patiently for the Update to take effect.

NOTICE:

Share | 

<Click Here> Player's Choices.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeffery
Protacular
Protacular

PostSubject: <Click Here> Player's Choices.   2/28/2010, 12:41 am

Alot of us has been complaining about the Admin Redtube Prod. Everyone says he's a horrible admin and doesn't deserve it. Alot of players on AncientPvP said to relive him of his admin abilities. I? I talked to him and he's just a uptight nerd with anger mangement. Leo, we want him reprimanded. We won't get 20+ players with him. New players come and he just flames and then IP bans them when he feels like it.

Support List
-G0d (me)
-Pro James
-PkPhantom
-W O T
-Hahahahaha
-B R A D
-I Solis I
-I Snipe Xcal
-For the other people who hate him, sorry that I didn't post it, I forgot your names >.>

Anyway thing is Leo, we wont him reprimanded. He abuses his powers and gladly IP bans someone. You come back, he'll just flame and leave. This Child as an admin is really screwing up the server for many players.

-He can rush, but if other people rush him that's an IP ban.
-When he rushes people and then the people Teleport, That's an IP ban also.
-You don't agree with him, that's a straight up IP ban.
-He banned me because he know's I was doing my job correctly helping out people and resolving in-game issues, but he just banned me anyways, because he know's I'm too good for him. Ask anyone I do an extremely better job, and he's so DAM SELFISH he wants to rule with Leo ALONE.
-Leo I know he make's alot of videos and attract people to watch it, but...Ask yourself this. He doesn't know if a new player saw his vid and inspired them to come here, he just IP bans them when he feels like it.

MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE
Redtube Prod does NOT and I mean DOES NOT follow the 6 ruled Protocols. HE LOVES to flame players and then give them a STRAIGHT UP BAN. HE ABSOLUTELY wants to "Own" or "Rule" AncientPvP. He's a greedy, selfish, flaming person who abuses his Admin given abilities. I suggest HE becomes Demoted. If you agree Post here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W O T
Fucking Amazing
Fucking Amazing

PostSubject: Re: <Click Here> Player's Choices.   2/28/2010, 12:50 am

Yeh man, this kid is a fucking piss off. his friend fucking off screen far casts me and he doesnt get banned/jailed, i do.
I know i x-logged but it wasnt fair being far casted while i couldnt even fucking see the prick.

Leo kick this fucking kid out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Click Here> Player's Choices.   2/28/2010, 8:13 pm

The very second this fuck nut joins the forums and wants a rank im gonna ip him.

I'm sick of that fucking to good for us asshole attitude he has.

For all we know he could have spent the last 10 years of his life getting banned on rs because he was a under aged faggot with no fucking hair on his fucking god damn mother fucking asshole balls.

That fucking idiot needs to get iped and or demoted or I either 1. Quit 2. Abuse the hell out of him and see how he likes it or 3. Give him a fucking Botnet and watch him squeal like a fucking child with no ball sack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientpvp.motionforum.net
Jeffery
Protacular
Protacular

PostSubject: Re: <Click Here> Player's Choices.   2/28/2010, 8:17 pm

I got a plan B R A D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Click Here> Player's Choices.   

Back to top Go down

<Click Here> Player's Choices.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient-PvP 517 :: Ancient-PvP :: General Discussion-
Jump to: